11 April 2012

Family Reading

Everyone in my family likes to read, even the in-laws. Moose argues that the only reason he likes to read is because I took away his cable when we got married. In the (almost) 5 years we've been married he'd finished more books then in the rest of his life. As a family we are always passing around book suggestions. Apparently one of my sister-in-laws is always excited when she gives us a suggestion and we haven't read it. I love to take advantage of the fact that between all of us I am never short of reading material. What better way to spend family time then comparing the latest books we've read. Some family spend time watching sports, we spend time quoting our favorite books. To each their own. (By the way, the book CINDER by Marissa Meyer is really good. I curse and bless my sister for that suggestion. I have to wait until next year for the sequel. Expect a book review on Friday.)

2 comments: