24 March 2010

Calling the Bluff, Failing Miserably

My sister was often left in charge when our parents went on their dates. We got along really well as siblings go but there were times when my older siblings liked to pester one another. There was one joke that my sister liked to play on my brother. She would take swig of a liquid and then puff out her cheeks, pretending she still had the liquid in her mouth when in all actuality she had swallowed the liquid. When she had everyone’s attention she would squeeze her cheeks and let out a harmless puff of air.

Apparently my brother got tired of it so there was one evening, when the parents had left, that he decided he wasn’t going to fall for it. I think they may have been ‘arguing’ about something and my sister took a swig of milk. My brother laughed and when my sister puffed out her cheeks he smiled. With a great show, he pushed her cheeks with her fingers, and got a face full of milk. It was really quite entertaining for my younger brother and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment