24 March 2014

AMV

Every year Moose and I go to an Anime Convention. One of the things that we enjoy is the Anime Music Videos. These are videos that people have creating splicing different scenes and putting it to music. Moose decided that he wanted to try his hand at it so he used his birthday money to get the needed software. We knew the good videos took a lot of time. Not only do they have to splice them perfectly but they have to find the perfect clip in the first place.

My own opinion on what makes a good AMV are as follows:

1. It has to work with the chosen song.
2. It has to make me want to watch the anime, especially if I've never seen the anime.
3. It has to draw an emotion from me.

So here are a few of our favorite AMVs. We watch these on a regular basis because we like them.

It's Tough to be a Host
Beyond the Boundary
Usagi Drop

No comments:

Post a Comment