13 July 2011

A More Permanent Temporary Address

This week my husband and I have been trying to find a new place to meet. We have been staying with a relative's relative. We have been very grateful for a place to live but at the same time, we have lived on our own since we were married, and this situation is a little odd at times. We were pleased to find a new more permanent temporary location. (I just find it so funny to say that.) We will be staying in this new location through the winter and while I really am not overly excited about renting again, we can use this to build up our savings and it will give us time to find a house we really want.

I can't really complain about the whole moving in steps. I have heard from several people where the situation is a lot worse and the family ends up living in separate locations in order to get everything to work. It was bad enough living on my own for two days, I am more than happy to have a long commute and a rent payment if it means I can see my husband every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment