15 August 2012

TM Publishing

I have good news. I have a contract. I guess it really is going to happen. I mean I always wanted it to, but there was a nagging voice in the back of my mind that it was just a figment of my imagination. This week has been one with many changes. I’ll have more to report on that in the coming months. (No. It probably isn’t what you think. Don’t bother guessing because I won’t say either way.) I don’t have a publication date, but it will be coming out within the next nine months. All of us are hoping that it is sooner rather than later. Since I’ve already gone through one editing process, the next set shouldn’t take as long. The publisher I am signing with is TM Publishing, located in Orem Utah. They just started at the beginning of the year. I met the founder, Brett Peterson, at LTUE. I was really impressed with him. He made an effort to learn my name and every time I saw him at the conference he said hello, calling me by name. When I lost my job in February I decided that I liked the idea of working with him. And I was right. Working with Brett and his team has been really nice. I am excited to see the finished product. I know it is going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment