21 February 2014

I Don't Know

Tech started school on Tuesday. That morning Moose and I were in the office doing the finishing touches. The secretaries were helpful. They are great ladies. Since Tech has gym he needed a gym uniform.

"What's his size?" One asked as she looked through the box of uniforms.

"I don't know?"

She glanced up at me. "Small or medium?"

I shrugged "I don't know. I've never bought clothes for him."

That got a raised eyebrow. They finally just had him hold them up and told him if they didn't fit to bring them back and change them out for something that would. A little while later while filling out more paperwork she asked if he was in the system.

"Yes. He moved in with us on Saturday."

That got a smile and I no longer looked like a completely ignorant mother.

Oh the story fodder I am already accumulating.

No comments:

Post a Comment