21 April 2010

Accessorizing

I work at a computer for eight hours a day and then go home to work on the computer. Because I work so much on a computer it has become necessary that I wear reading glasses. My father and older brother wear glasses and I never thought much of it. I know that I would never be able to wear contacts because I hate the idea of sticking my finger in my eye. People say you get used to it but I am not even going to try.

When I got my first pair of glasses I got really thin frames that didn’t even go under the lenses. I liked the invisible look. The more I wore my reading glasses, the more I realized how many people wear glasses. There was a long period of time when glasses were thought to be ‘dorky’ or ‘geeky.’ Not so anymore. They are a great accessory item. Thick frames are cool and the more designs the better. Granted not everyone thinks this but I find it really neat that wearing glasses isn’t nearly as bad as it used to be. I got my second pair of glasses a couple of months ago and I did go with a thicker frame. They’re pretty neat.

I have a co-worker that doesn’t need glasses but has a couple so that she can wear them to match her outfits. She is the most stylish person at work. She always looks nice and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment