22 December 2010

Dye

Merry Christmas!

In preparation for an upcoming family photo, I dyed my hair. Now this is not an uncommon occurrence for me. I have dyed my hair quite a few times starting on a dare in college. It was late, I'd always wanted the excuse, so at 1:30 in the morning, I went to Wal-Mart with one of my roommates and bought hair dye. It actually turned out pretty good. Since then whenever I am feeling a little down in life, I re-dye my hair. I have never had it professionally done, and there are definitely times when it is apparent, but for the most part, it looks fairly natural. My husband always likes to bring up one of the times it wasn't natural. It was in fact blue. Granted I meant to dye it blue, it was only the bottom three inches, but I didn't necessarily mean for it to be permanent, not that I really complained about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment