07 March 2012

Daily Dates

I have decided that there are some advantages to working from home. It helps that I know I will start a new job in a few weeks. The best part of working from home is the fact that I can have lunch with Moose. I was always jealous of my co-workers and siblings when they were dating. Most of them were able to spend a lot of time with their significant others. When Moose and I were dating between his work and school schedule and my work and school schedule we pretty much just saw each other on Sundays. These last two weeks have been so much fun to visit him every day at work. It isn't much. We eat whatever I bring and watch an episode of a cooking show on his laptop. I am pleased to have a job again but I will miss these cute little daily dates.

2 comments:

  1. What job do you have and why did I miss it? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am going to work for a company near Park City as a document control clerk. I start on the 20th. I am excited. I think I will like it a lot.

      Delete