06 June 2012

Book Update

My publisher, Brett Peterson, was interviews at CONduit by Residual Hauntings Revived. He talks about the publishing house, TM Publishing, LLC, as well as my book. Even though I have been working with my editor for the past couple of months, I still don’t think it really set in. Until today. I am really nervous. I guess my book is scheduled to come out late this year.

http://residualhauntings.podomatic.com/entry/2012-05-30T02_05_53-07_00 (Brett starts talking around 37:00. My book information is about 40:00.)

Eidolon
A society teeters between an energy source that causes more destruction the more it’s used and a coup d’état. Is either choice right? Or will civilization be overrun by trees before a solution can be reached.

Eighth Day Genisis: A Worldbuilding Codex
This month also heralds a new anthology. This one is a non-fiction essay I wrote for a worldbuilding anthology. All of the essays are written for authors to help write more realistic settings when it comes to fantasy and science fiction. My essay is about incorporating technology that is both positive and negative. The book can be found here: http://alliterationink.com/store.html.

2 comments:

  1. SOunds awesome I can't wait till it comes out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am pleased with how it is turning out. Much better than I anticipated.

      Delete