16 March 2011

Excited

This Sunday the latest anthology I'm in comes out and I am totally stoked. I'm really proud I can tell others I'm involved in this project. This has been a really good experience for me. Not only has the editor, Paul Genesse, helped improve my writing but I have learned how to tailor my writing to work with an origin story. To explain the concept, Paul Genesse and Patrick Tracy wrote a story called THE CRIMSON PACT, this story is the beginning of all of the other stories. While that at first sounds very restrictive, this story enables the rest of the authors, myself included, to write our own stories in the genres we want in the worlds we want and remain connected. The anthology has 15 short stories and 11 flash fiction stories all tied together by THE CRIMSON PACT. I have had the opportunity to read some of the stories during the process and all of the writing is top-notch and I can't wait to read the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment