20 March 2011

The Crimson Pact

I don't feel like I market myself very well but I'm so proud to be a part of this so I'm going to post about it. The latest anthology I'm in comes out today. THE CRIMSON PACT vol. 1 contains 26 stories and only costs $5, which is literally less than a quarter per story. You can't beat that. It is only available in electronic format, which is a slight downside but still a great deal. You can purchase it from the big sites like Amazon, B&N, and the Crimson Pact website. If you want to know more about the project, or are interest in submitting your own story for the next anthology in THE CRIMSON PACT, you should check out http://thecrimsonpact.com. There is a pretty neat trailer for the book (the music is awesome) on the site which kind of explains the premise of the whole anthology. Have a lovely spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment