18 April 2012

Latest Writing Exploits

This month was a good one for me when it comes to my stories. The third, and final, story in my apocalyptic steam punk came out in the Crimson Pact Anthology vol. III. It is called FIGHT. It took a lot of work to get this story ready, as the editor Paul Genesse and Moose can tell you. I thought this was the best of the three but Paul let me know, in a very nice way, that it wasn't up to par. In fact I almost didn't make it into this volume. The story can be read alone but gives a conclusion to the lives of Molly and Austen.

http://thecrimsonpact.com

The other story that came out is called SEEING FIREFLIES. It is available in the Provo Orem Word. They did a really good job with the story and it even has really neat illustrations with it. It is a combination of my firefly stories that I wrote last year. It went through a couple of revisions and though it didn't place in the writing contest I entered because of that I was able to make it into this magazine.

http://www.provooremword.org

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool I really enjoy your stories and look forward to buying your new novel. If you ever need a critique send it my way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I will take you up on the critiques.

      Delete