17 August 2011

The Crimson Pact - Revisited

Time for a little more self promotion. This spring one of my flash fiction stories appeared in the The Crimson Pact vol. 1 anthology. I have worked with people on anthologies before and let me just say that this group has been wonderful. This last month has seen two changes for the Crimson Pact group. The first, for which I am incredibly excited, is that the anthology is now available in print. There is something satisfying seeing a book in print that electronic books just don't give me. Don't get me wrong, I can see the advantages of eBooks, but it seems so much more real to have a printed copy. It looks snazzy.

The other exciting news is the second volume is coming out in a month or two. I have a short story in this book which is a sequel to my previous story, and I am not the only one that has a continuation story. This book is going to be awesome and I can't wait to share it with everyone. One of the other authors, Justin Swapp, put together trailers for all of our stories. They follow the same outline but it will give you a taste of what's to come.

Here is my trailer.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. I am excited about the third anthology as well. Everyone should give it a try, just for the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've found the experience so satisfying. It's like the icing on the awesome stories cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve, you and Paul are the reason this has been great. I hope I get to continue working with you on all kinds of projects.

    ReplyDelete